What are Transparent Lace and HD Lace? Which shoud you choose?
Be a customer using hair extensions and wigs, Do you understand lace material? In this article, we will share information about lace materials, particularly, transparent lace and HD lace. We will explain the meaning of different lace materials and which kind of lace will be the best choice.
1.What is HD lace?
HD lace is the trend in recent years, HD lace hair extensions are the same as swiss lace. HD lace is a royal lace material, which is invisible when applied to the scalp. This ensures that the wig-wearer can have an exposed hairline, which looks very natural and renders the lace along the hairline highly undetectable. HD lace wigs softer, almost invisible and lighter than normal lace. You really have to be more careful when you use HD lace.
2. What is Transparent Lace?
Transparent lace is usually refer about the color of lace. There are four different regular lace colors, including dark brown, medium brown, light brown and transparent. It is important to choose the right color to match one’s skin tone well. Therefore, let’s know more about that to make the best choice.
Transparent lace is very thin and breathable. Just because transparent lace is very thin so the lace looks more difficult to detect just like your real scalp. The best part is transparent lace makes less obvious knots. It is also worth mentioning that this undetectable lace is excellent for any skin tone. You needn’t to darken your lace to mach your scalp. HD lace and transparent lace could be very confusing, as they both claim ‘transparent’. But transparent lace doesn’t blend well with dark skin – only on lighter skin. HD lace is the better option between the two because it can blend easily no matter your skin tone. The reason for this is that HD lace is thinner and much more see-through.
3. What’s The Difference Between HD Lace Wigs And Transparent Lace Wigs?
Here are the details about the difference: HD lace and Tranparent lace: Lace color The biggest difference between two types is the lace color. The transparent lace wig color is transparent, undetectable, and invisible.
HD lace color is the great way for all of people, it has light or dark color.
The price The price of HD lace wigs is higher than transparent lace wigs. This is because itr has good quality material and all of the lace closure and frontal are 100% handmade, being tied every single hair on the lace. You know, HD lace is the very light and thin and take more time to make. So, you can consider your budget to buy.
The different natural look As mentioned, HD lace can match your skin well, all color skins and creates natural look no matter whether your skin color is dark brown light brown, white, or others. It is invisible and super thin. About transparent lace, it is a good choice for people having light skin tones.
4. Pros and cons of TRANSPARENT LACE
Pros of TRANSPARENT LACE
- Easily match your skin tone
- Pre-plucked, saving your time
- For beginners or people don’t like other regular wigs
- Promote breathability
- Give wearers a more natural look
- Very flexible
- Can be installed without glue
Cons of TRANSPARENT LACE
- Not as transparent as HD lace
- Various shades. You can feel difficult as you decide to buiy, especially, if you are buying them online.
- Don’t melt like HD lace
- Not be ventilated like HD lace
- Need more customizing vs HD lace.
5. Pros and cons of HD LACE
Pros of HD LACE
- HD lace wigs have high quality with good material
- Material is the thinnest, softer, lighter and invisible lace.
- Feeling soft and smooth as using it
- Easily melts into the skin as applied
- Undetectable hairline
The cons of HD lace:
- Be more expensive than other hair lace
- Be extremely careful due to the fact that lace is quite thin.
What should you choose the best? HD lace or Transparent? In our opinion, HD lace wigs would be your best choice, which will help you get a natural hairline, and let your scalp breathe freely. If you don’t have enough budget, transparent lace wig will be fine. You can see some tips to choose:
- If you have light skin, choose Transparent Lace, HD Lace
- If you have dark skin, choose HD lace.
- For an effortless skin melt and a natural-looking result, choose HD Lace
I hope, after this article, you can make an easy decision to choose the suitable lace. Transparent lace wig and the HD lace wig can both bring you the most natural-looking.
Mr Davis (Boss): +84 367811999
Mr Anne: +84 83 920 4555
Ms Lisa: +84 38 885 2421
Ms Ella: +84 38 544 1857
Ms Nana: +84 84 755 4081
Ms Jade :+84 33 472 6342